Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Message to a dear friernd




Hey buddy,

I am of the persuasion we could rally to new highs or break down to 800 on SP...That is how confused I am...WE live in a mad world...what makes it so hard to predict is that gov't intervention on a national and global basis changes the game plan...they make up their own rules as they go along...Europe is a walking time bomb...the EU is dealing with Greece which has the GDP of New Jersey for Christ's Sake..! What about the problems in Spain and Italy and Portugal and Ireland...it is a huge mess...

But we can rally because of gov't intervention in the markets...I think we yo-yo back in forth in a large trading range based on political events abroad....I think anything below 1000 on SP and we get QE3....

Bernanke is waiting for real bad news before unleashing it...he know he has to..he is just waiting....

Here is a good article on the Greece situation.... http://www.martinarmstrong.org/files/Euro%20Greece%2011-03-2011.pdf

I am long silver and gold stocks...seasonally bullish...but I watch them carefully...long term they will rise but they are subject to wild swings...

These are my musings..sorry don't really have a bullish and bearish case...I think we are just in a wild ass big range...!

Love ya man!

No comments:

Post a Comment