Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sugar High




Special Situation Report – Sugar
Cavaet: As a trader I deal with possibilities, not probabilities and definitely not certainties.
I present herein a technical narrative. Is it likely to occur? Probably not, but we’ll see.
The Sugar futures market has a boom-to-bust history. Big bull moves followed by equally big beartrends. My read on Sugar is that a bull market is a high possibility (not high probability) for 2013. I present my evidence as follows, working from larger time frames down to shorter time frames.
There is an analog for the current longest-term chart structure in Sugar – it is the Silver market. Notice the similarities between the quarterly graphs of the two markets:




A. Multi-decade base
B. Initial thrust completion
C. Hard retest of the base
D. Second thrust from the base
E. Secondary retest of the base
F. Major bull trend
For the remainder of this pdf report, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment