Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hottest Celeb Lesbian?

Amber Heard


amber heard

The gorgeous Drive Angry and The Rum Diary actress has enjoyed screen time with A-list leading men (Nicolas CageJohnny Depp!), but last December she announced that her off-screen partner of choice is a lady. Heard attended GLAAD's 25th anniversary event with girlfriend Tasya van Ree. "I hate the idea of a label just as much as anyone else but I'm with who I'm with, I love who I love," she told AfterEllen.com at the event. "I think that the injustice of people staying in the closet is more than I can bear with a clear conscience." That said, Heard admitted to Metro UK in February 2011 that she doesn't exclusively like women. "I have had successful relationships with men and now a woman," she told the paper. "I love who I love, it's the person that matters."


Read More http://www.ivillage.com/gay-celebrities-who-have-come-out/1-b-406420#ixzz1y6OQvK9G

No comments:

Post a Comment