Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wal Martians



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Seeing eye goat? Or looking for a wedding dress


M&M dispenser? 
(think about it)



Uh, Houston , we have a problem… 


Bride of Michelin Man 


Can you tie em’ in a knot? Or flip over your shoulders 



I
The Kardashians looking for the bargains 




Open for bidnezz 


Assaconda?


OK then 


Drag'm Grandma 


YOU WANT SOME OF THIS...Don't You 


YEHTI IN DRAG? 


Couple of players... Chillin' with a hot babe in the frozen food aisle 


I smell romance 


Checking out the six-pack...oh, sorry it's a full case 


DORA DA Explorer in 70 yrs...check out the tats, one from every country 


Slip sliding away 


Just stopped by after Ballet 


Say it loud ...say it proud 


Shock and awe, anyone? 


Stomach suddenly turning ??...reach for Prevacid 


At his age, you just don't give a hoot anymore 


Rock on, lil' redneck 


Ever wonder where Walmartins sleep? 


Butt… butt… oh, never mind! 


Dang...... Barbie got old! 


OK, so you were an underwear model, but that was 40 years ago! 


Whatever happened to no shoes, no shirt policy? 


Took the words right outta my mouth! WOW what a wedgie 


SCHRUNCHIE TOTEM? 


Predator's Sister goes shopping 


I’m Too Sexy For My Shirt

"My feets is killen me!"...Removal may be a job for the HEAVY URBAN RESCUE TEAM
.

I ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE H.U.R.T. AGENTS ARE GOING TO SAY WHEN THEY SEE THIS...
"HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment