Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Random Thoughts That Might Insult...But Not Meant To


  • This is not aimed at anyone...just an observation...why do people look for adulation by complete strangers on internet blogs...I use blogs like mine and Slope to get me through the boredom and malaise of trading...I am not a hyperactive scaler so I get bored waiting for my setups. I just like to shoot the shit and have a giggle...But so many people are insistent on posting for the sake of getting recognition of their "achievement."  Here is something those people need to know...No One Gives A Fucking Shit!
  • Here is something else that annoys me...Why are people so sensitive?  Do you really give a damn what someone from Sheboygan thinks about you?...Let me tell you something.  Grow some skin. Leave or ignore the person...but don't fucking whine about it....
  • Another annoyance...Hey buddy...I don't give a damn that you made $20K on a trade unless you made it for me...
  • Here is another...Don't tell me what the market is going to do...No one fucking knows!
  • Most Technical Analysis works until it doesn't...(I said most, not all)....Let me add that it fails because most cannot act on what they see.
  • More people should look at market resistance and support levels and areas of confluence....
  • I am embarrassed that people think trading for is living is a part-time job....really?  Here is something you should know...You are going to go broke...
  • You ain't going to take 30K and become a millionaire or be successful trading for a living...You need size to trade for a living people....If you don't have it don't try....
  • Unless you can master emotions you will fail...
  • If you like to talk about stocks, politics, and the economy for fun, then blogs can be fun...but it is not a place to learn how to trade...
  • If you want to learn to trade...find a program...anything of value costs money...education is a must for trading...spend it and your chance of success will go up...
  • One last thing...don't take yourself seriously online...you will come across like an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment