Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Light Bulb Moment



I have been trading live for a month today...And my results have been decent....But this week a light went on for me....Everything became lucid...I have been told correctly what to do all along but it never resonated when I actually needed it.....It all started with a little introspection....You have to be honest with yourself and figure what you are doing that isn't right...I did...I figured out what was wrong with my trading...I was trading with FEAR....Dangerous game...


I realized I was not getting the proper results because I was too scared to hold onto a trade properly or too scared to get into a good setup...This didn't happen all the time as I said, as my results were decent...but it was a battle I was having mentally...My good friend Dutch said to me...let your plan take the heat NOT YOU!...Trust your plan and roll with it...Don't worry about getting stopped out...Next trade...When your plan gives you 75-85% positive trades there is no need to sweat a stop or a temporary loss of capital. 


Well I did it this week and what a difference...Green every day and not a bad pay day either...I won't say I made it yet...Got a lot more to do...but I feel I cleared my first hurdle in the 110 meter hurdle race!


No comments:

Post a Comment