Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Trend Line



Major Technical Principal: The significance of a trendline is a function of its length, the number of times it has been touched, and the angle of ascent or descent. – Martin Pring, Technical Analysis Explained Fourth Edition.
I used to love watching horror movies, but I can’t anymore; they just freak me out.  Same goes for my wife. I tried to watch American Horror Story – Asylum with her, and she left the room.  I wouldn’t be surprised if I had a bad dream from seeing the website picture while creating this link; it is a freaky show!
We have another type of horror show unfolding in front of us, but we have to watch this one because it is our business.
We don’t know how this show ends, but the trailer is annotated in the chart below.
Developing long-term NYSE pattern bears monitoring – Beachcomber

$NYSE Idex – Monthly
http://bikinianalytics.com/wordpress1/2012/11/12/100-year-stock-market-storm/

No comments:

Post a Comment