Total Pageviews

Friday, February 21, 2014

For The Love of Everything Sacred...Please God Burn Walmart Down....It is our Soddom and Gomorrah! LMAO!!!

clip_image001I’m ticked off… and I have a scooter.
clip_image002Cmon, REALLY??? SHE WALKED OUT OF THE HOUSE DRESSED LIKE THAT???
clip_image003Excuse me while I pour bleach in my eyes!!!
clip_image004OMG, he’ll catch his death of cold!
clip_image005If this was Arizona  I bet they were done in 5 minutes.
clip_image006“It looks like Otto is getting forgetful again.”
clip_image007Now what the hell is HE doing???
clip_image008She said she wore a size 4, and by golly she wasn’t lying.
Just glad she didn’t turn around!
clip_image009Let’s see…6’10″ tall, and he goes out of the house wearing THOSE shoes!
clip_image010Proof that the devil is married, ’cause here’s his wife!!!
clip_image011No comment.
clip_image012Ditto.
clip_image013What’s he doing with his right hand? And how d’ya thinks he smells?
clip_image014The red hat and purse bring out the tones in his skirt.
clip_image015Huge breasts, shaved head, hairy arms. Is it a shemale?
clip_image016Is that pink underwear???  And is that a MAN???
.
IMAGE REMOVED AT REQUEST OF THE PERSON PORTRAYED.
Just resting the girls?
clip_image018Please pass me that bleach…
clip_image019Is it just me, or did this gal simply not wear ANY pants to the store???
clip_image020Momma, I gotta borrow your moo moo and shoes if you want me to go get you a snack.
clip_image021I think that’s two different boots.
clip_image022The bleach, please…
clip_image023What’s that on her head?
clip_image024Uummâ eeewww?
Can’t wait to see what he pulls out.
clip_image026???
AND THE GRAND FINALE…
clip_image027

No comments:

Post a Comment