Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BW and Mortie


MortiES Weekend Update 30Jan2011 ~ Get Ready for Some Fun!

If you like what you see here, wait to see how MortiES’s analysis can assist you in your everyday investing or trading strategy! Go ahead, check out my track record and Click on “Subscribe to MortiES Premium” and give it a try! I am offering a 30 day free trial period

The sharp drop on Friday wasn't unexpected. We talked in previous posts how that rally was looking like an ending diagonal. Patterns such as ending diagonals typically end with a sharp correction that corrects to the beginning of the pattern. We didn't quite get all the way back to the beginning, but I am expecting to see ES at least touch that level.

The first chart is a Weekly perspective. My point with this chart is made on the chart itself. The Weekly chart does not support a change in trend yet. We need to see a lower low.
























Then we'll look at the Daily chart. Here we talk about the possible counts. I don't expect anyone to take a trading strategy away from this chart. This is a chart of possibilities.
























The 60 minute chart shows many possible paths for ES. I have my favorite in the opaque red and green arrows. The last chart will support that path, IMO.























To really zoom in for the near short-term action, we go to the 1 minute chart. I rarely place a trade without consulting this time-frame! This time-frame and count/targets dovetail with my projection in the 60 minute chart above.





No comments:

Post a Comment